Tuesday, January 24, 2017

All (or most) Books Now on Kindle Unlimited

So I did something, mostly because people I respect have either been doing it or said it was a good idea--people who not only write books I really enjoy but who also have business sense that actually makes sense.  I put all my books up on KDP Select, which translates to: you will be able to read them for free if you are a Kindle Unlimited customer.

I don't like giving in to the monopoly of amazon, but I can't ignore the fact that the other two platforms I was using haven't had a sale in two months (while they've been daily, if low, on amazon).  So I'm going to try it out.  That is the beauty, I've been reminded, of being an indie.  If something doesn't work?  Do something else!

Please check out my titles--there's a lot of them.  If you are a multicultural romance fan, you should be able to find at least one that you enjoy, and if you do, please don't hesitate to review.